Lazada Indonesia

Saturday, January 10, 2015

what should yo do if you trapped with phising site

Well some time we just don't care about a link and not realize that we are trapped by phising site.

This is my own persoal experience, I didn't realize that, I was trapped by phising site showing interesting article and suddenly I was directed to yahoo login interface. I just login and realize I didn't need to login. I know that I was trapped, quickly i went to my yahoo account and change my password to stop unwanted action my phisser do. Not long after I change my password 4 mail deamon error email show up ( I was not sending any email to someone ), this is what the phisser do to my account. Then i go to logout, and back to login again to my yahoo account to stop the phisser harm my account or still valuable information in my account.
After that none activity from the phisser did to my account, and i feel safe from the phisser.


No comments:

Post a Comment